What is Carboxytherapy and how it works?
- Stretch marks: The stretch marks you see on your body are a rupture of dermal collagen. Carboxytherapy creates new collagen, which thickens the skin and improves its appearance.
- Cellulite: Carbon dioxide gas can also be injected into fat cells, which causes the cells to burst and be eliminated in the body. Cellulite is caused when subcutaneous fat protrudes through the skin. Several studies have found that carboxytherapy is both safe effective when used to treat cellulite.
- Under-eye circles: Dark circles under the eyes are usually caused by poor circulation, which creates vascular pooling. Injecting the gas under the eyelid reduces this bluish pooling and replaces it with a blush tone.
- Alopecia: Alopecia (hair loss) caused by poor circulation can be treated with carboxytherapy as well.
How many treatments will I need?
- Eyelid Tightening & dark circles around the eyes- Recommended 6 treatments every 4 weeks
- Skin Rejuvenation (face)-Recommended 6-12 treatments every 4 weeks
- Stretch Marks – Recommended 6-12 treatments every 2 weeks
- Cellulite – Recommended 6-12 treatments every 2 weeks
- Hair Stimulation – Recommended 6-12 treatments every 2 weeks
What are the side effects of carboxytherapy?
Price range from 60e. Discount available, when buying session.